3V310-10 AirTAC Solenoid Valve
|Fluid||Air to be filtered by 40 µm filter element|
|Acting||Internal Pilot or external pilot|
|Effective Sectional Area||25.0mm2(CV=1.39)||30.0mm2(CV=1.67)|
|Valve Type||3 port 2 position|
|Material of Body||Aluminum Alloy|
|Highest Action Frequency③||5 Cycle/Sec|
①PT thread, NPT thread and G thread are available.
②Once lubricated air is used, continue with same medium to optimize valve life span. Lubricants like ISO VG32 or equivalent are recommended.
③The maximum actuation frequency is in the no-loaded state.
- Pilot-oriented mode:Internal pilot or external pilot.
- Structure in sliding column mode: good tightness and sensitive reaction.
- Double control solenoid valves have memory function.
- Internal hole adopts special processing technology which has little attrition friction, low start pressure and long service life.
- No need to add oil for lubrication.
- Affiliated manual devices are equipped to facilitate installation and debugging.
- Several standard voltage grades are optional.
- Integrate with the manifold to save installation space.
1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. It’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”, “actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Notice the flow direction of air during installation, P is the air intake, A (B) is the work port and R (S) is the exhaust outlet.
5. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
6. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting to fittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
7. To keep the dust away, please use the silencer for the exhaust ports. Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.
8. After installing, please use the manual override to test valve first.