TTSF Series Three Phase AC Inlet and Outlet Reactor
- All are iron core dry type reactors;
- The iron core is made of high quality cold rolled silicon steel sheet;
- The long-term running without offset inductance, low noise and high efficiency;
- Copper wire coil;
- Advanced production process effectively increase the mechanical strength and prevents moisture;
- The clips, fasteners, etc. are all non-magnetic materials and completely grounded and insulated, effectively reducing the additional losses caused by magnetic flux leakage and eddy current. And it is energy-saving.
The Variable-frequency Drive (Hereinafter referred to as VFD) uses a inlet dry reactor connecting with the inlet end of the VFD to greatly reduce the harmonic content and improve the contribution factor of the power grid, ensuring the VFD and other electrical equipment safe operation and there is no affected by harmonic interference. Moreover, the inlet reactor can effectively suppress the circuit inrush current at the moment of load closing, protecting the VFD device and other components from current surges.
The VFD uses a outlet dry reactor connecting with the outlet end of the VFD to limit the steep change in the VFD output voltage (switching frequency), reducing the disturbance and impact of the power components in the inverter, and also reduces the motor winding overvoltage caused by the cable capacitance, extending the distance between the VFD and the motor and improve the service life of the motor.
- The altitude is not more than 1000 meters. If it is more than 1000 meters, the reactors can be designed according to customer requirements;
- Operating environment temperature -30 ° C ~ +45 ° C, and relative humidity does not exceed 90%;
- No harmful gases, no flammable or explosive materials around;
- The surrounding environment should have good ventilation conditions, if installed in the cabinet, ventilation equipment should be installed;
- For systems up to 1000V, more than 1000V have to be designed separately;
- Reactance rate types: 2%, 4%, ;
- Rated insulation level: 3kv-1min;
- During normal operation, the temperature rise of the reactor is not higher than the corresponding international standard;
- The noise of the reactor is not higher than the corresponding international standard;
- The reactor can operate at no more than 1.35 times of the power frequency rated current;
- The deviation of any two-phase reactance value of the three-phase reactor is not more than 2%;
- Commonly used temperature resistance grades are B grade, F grade, H grade;
Adapt to all brands of series of VFDs.
690V(Voltage Drop 2% )
|Matching Power (KW)||Rated Current (A)||Voltage Drop (V)||Dimensions (L*W*H, mm)||Installation Dimensions (A*B, mm)|