Airtac HFD16X60 Compact Air Gripper
- The double-track design increases the load span and the bending moment (Mr) load is better.
- Double piston drive, double output, for greater clamping force.
- The bottom of the body is provided with a positioning hole which can improve the precision and the consistency of repeated dismounting and positioning.
- The iaw rails are made of stainless steel for high rigidity and corrosion resistance
- Can be fixed in four directions and has a high degree of freedom.
- The overall height is reduced by about 50% compared to the parallel jaw product of the same clamping force, effectively reducing the device space and sloshing moment.
|Bore Size (mm)||8||12||16||20||25|
|Acting type||Double acting|
|Fluid||Air(to be filtered by 40pm filter element)|
|Max. frequency||Longer stroke||60(c.p.m)|
|Middle and short stroke||120(c.p.m)|
|Sensor switches||CMSH, DMSH(S)|