AirTAC Mechanical Valve M3L110-06
- Exhaust outlet locates over the (body), which is convenient to install muffler to decrease noise and pollution.
- The external force required by direction-change of series of M3B,M3R and M3L is provided by external mechanism, which can be used for position test or stroke switch] limit switch.
- M3C, M3D, M3Y, M3PF, M3PM, M3PP, M3PL and M3HS are operated manually, owning control joints with several structure forms and suitable for application under different conditions.
- It is in sliding column structure that the control force is not influenced by working pressure (that is, there is no back pressure effect); internal circle is sealed with good tightness and the direction-change is sensitive.5. No need to add oil for lubrication.
- Multi-mounting makes it convenient to install and apply;
- The control joints of series of M3C, M3D, M3Y, M3R, andM3L are made of metal which has long service life
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40 µm filter element)|
|Operating||External control direct acting tvpe|
|Port size||05:M5 06:1/8″ 08:1/4″|
|Orifice size||05:2.5 mm2 (Cv=0.14) 06: 8.0mm2 (Cv=0.45)
06: 9.0 mm2 (Cv=0.50) 08:12.0mm2 (Cv=0.67)
|Valve type||3/2 Way|
|Material body||Aluminum alloy|
|Common type||Mini type|
|Type||Spool stroke||Button stroke||Type||Spool stroke||Roller(handle) stroke||Type||Spool stroke||Roller stroke|