BWR-04CTH Transformer Winding Thermometer
Transformer winding thermometer (hereinafter referred to as thermometer) is a specialized instrument used to measure the temperature of large power transformer windings. It is composed of an improved converter based on a pressure thermometer, installed in the host meter, and equipped with an xmz digital temperature display.
Main Technical Parameters
- Working conditions: ambient temperature -40-55 ℃, relative humidity<95%.
- The thermometer can operate normally under vibration conditions with a frequency of 50-120Hz and an amplitude of 0.2mm (vertical direction).
- Protective performance: The waterproof and dustproof performance of the thermometer meets the requirements of IP55 in GB4208-84. Simultaneously meeting the moisture resistance and mold resistance of general purpose tropical electrical products in JB839-74 standard.
- Temperature measurement range: 0-150 ℃
- Accuracy level: 2.0
- Contact action error: ± 4 ℃, switching difference: 6 ± 2 ℃
7, Temperature bulb size is D14 × 120mm, installation thread M27 ×2
- The set value of the temperature control switch is adjustable within the range of 0-150 ℃, with 4 switches inside.
- Instrument time constant of thermometer<30S
- The time constant of the electric heating element is about 9 minutes
- Temperature rise characteristic curve of electric heating elements
- Capillary length: 5m
|Model||Secondary rated current of transformer current transformer Ip(A)||Output CurrentIs（A）||Adjusting Line Ends K||Equivalent impedance|
XMZ-Y Digital Temperature Display Instrument
Main technical parameters
- Working conditions: ambient temperature 0-50 ℃, relative humidity<85%;
- Display method: digital display
- Display range: 0-150 ℃
- Display error: ± 1 ℃
- Working power supply: AC: 220V ± 10%, frequency 50-60Hz
- External dimension: 160mm × 80mm × 150mm
- Installation method: disc mounted, opening size: 152mm × 76mm
- Output signal: 4-20mA standard current signal or 0-5V standard voltage signal.