F21-E2B Industrial Radio Remote Control
- Transmitter pushbutton: 1 EMS button / 1 Rotary Key Switch 8 single step button (UP/DOWN buttons are programmable as double speed through software)
- Transmitter power supply: Two 1.5 volts (AA Size) alkaline/ rechargeable batteries
- Over 4.3 billions unique ID code available (never repeated)
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- CRC & Hamming Technology: enhanced encoding/decoding.
- Internal antenna for both transmitter & receiver
- PLL Circuit: multi-channel selection, interference free.
- Ergonomic transmitter: compact & handy.
- Programmable: Computer software programmable. A single step pushbutton works as double step pushbutton.
Function Setting Software
- To meet variety application requirements, F21-E2 software provides multi-function setting such as pushbutton in Normal(Momentary), Toggle, Magnetic, ON/OFF, and Interlock/Non-interlock modes.
Special characteristic: e-Card design
- USB interface
- Plug & Play, just like SIM card
- e-Card duplicate via transmitter
- Dimension: 132 x 55 x 40 mm
- Weight: 175 g (w/o batteries)
- Power: 2 AA batteries, Alkaline / rechargable acceptable
- Dimension: 190 x 85 x 62 mm
- Weight: 950 g (w/ wire cable)
- Power supply: 24/48, 48/110, 110/220, 220/380 VAC / 12~24 VDC