Fluke ST20 MAX Infrared Thermometer
The new ST20 MAX infrared thermometer is designed with your field requirements, and it is your trusted measurement tool. Small size, high measurement accuracy and easy to use; IP54 grade dust and water resistant; Precise and rugged, and it can withstand drops from 3 meters.
- Dust and water resistant: IP54 rated for protection against dust and water.
- Maximum temperature range 600°C
- Rugged: Tested after a 3 meter (9.8 ft) drop.
- Ergonomically designed: completely redesigned for a more natural and comfortable hand.
- Small size and light weight; it can be clipped in a tool belt or belt loop or easily loaded into your tool case.
- Remote control points: Precision laser technology makes measurement more accurate and repeatable.
- Timed check, sleep at time interval and periodically turn on test function to automatically test storage
- Schedule a specific time to test and save readings, up to 99 storage locations
- Large backlit display: Large screens make data easier to see, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between the two measurements.
- Emergency spotlights for easy use
- Alarms: High and low temperature alarms that quickly display measurements that exceed the limits.
- Power: Powered by a single standard AA battery
|Infrared temperature range||-32°C to 600°C (-22°F to 1112°F)|
|IR accuracy||≥ 0°C: ± 1°C or ± 1% of the reading, whichever is greater|
|≥ -10°C to < 0°C: ±2°C|
|-30°C -10°C: ±3°C|
|IR repeatability||±0.5% of reading or ±0.5°C (±1°F), whichever is greater|
|Display resolution||0.1°C / 0.2°F|
|Distance: Spot||20:1 (calculated at 90% energy)|
|Spectral response||8 μm to 14 μm|
|Response time (95%)||< 500 ms|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Weight||0.255 kg (8.99 oz)|
|Power||2 AA batteries|
|Battery life||8 hours with laser and backlight on; 30 hours with laser and backlight off|