Servo Amplifier DFC-1200
DFC-series single-phase servo amplifier is an accessory in the DDZ electric unit combination instrument. It accepts signals from transmission and adjustment units or manual control signals of operating units. Cooperating with electric actuators, it can automatically adjust the operating mechanism to complete regulating task. Matched with other units of DDZ type instrument, DFC-1100 is widely used in the adjustment control system of power station, chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, mining, light industry and other production process automation.
DFC series electric servo amplifiers can be divided into 2 types: common type and signal-off protection type. When the control signal of the system or the position feedback signal of the actuator is interrupted, the signal-off protection type electric servo amplifier can interrupt the action of the electric actuator, and the trap of the valve stops at the position when the failure occurs.
|Type||Installation Method||Model||Input Current（mA）||Output Current（A）|
|Normal Type||Wall Hanging||DFC-110||II (0-10mA)||10|
|Bracket Mounting||DFC-210||II (0-10mA)||10|
|Signal-off Protection Type||Wall Hanging||DFC-1200||III (4-20mA)||10|
|Bracket Mounting||DFC-2200||III (4-20mA)||10|
- Input signal: II Type, 0-10mA, DC; III Type, 4-20 mA, DC;
- Input channels: 3;
- Input channel impedance: II Type, 200W; Type III, 250W;
- Adjustable range of dead zone: 1%-3%;
- Signal-break identification: <2mA, DC;
- Power supply: single-phase alternating current, voltage: 220V, frequency: 50Hz±1%
- Environmental conditions: Temperature: 0-50℃; Relative humidity: 10%-70%; Atmospheric pressure: 86-106KPA; There is no corrosive medium in the air.