XIMADEN Smart Solid State Relay H3100SK
- Intelligent monitoring system status to assist in fault diagnosis
- Fault alarm in case of open circuit of main circuit or load and short circuit of solid state relay
- Green LED status indicator and cascadable OD gate status output
- The wide trigger voltage of 4-32 VOC can meet a variety of control requirements
- Powerful power terminal and supporting DIN rail radiator
- Low thermal resistance copper porcelain bonding (DCB) base plate
Model and Specifications
|Model||Rated Current||Load voltage||Control voltage||Operation mode||Sizes||Hole spacing||State output|
|Supply voltage||Output current||On state impedance|
- When the main circuit voltage is lower than 150 VAC, SSR can work correctly, but the alarm status is no longer valid.
- When the connection between SSR and load is long (more than 30m), the open circuit of the load cannot be detected.
Circuit Schematic Diagram