SR91 Series SHIMADEN Digital Thermostat Regulator
- Heating and cooling two output controls (when the second output mode is selected)
- The heating and cooling PID adjustment also has a good adjustment function for systems with inertial temperature rise characteristics.
- The measured value, set value regulated output can be sent as an analog signal and can be used as an input terminal of the data logger.
- RS‐485 and RS‐232C enable data communication with the PC Sequencer.
- When RS-485 communication, multipoint communication can be contacted to up to 31 instruments.
Code Selection Table: