SRS11A SHIMADEN Digital Controller
It is a newly introduced temperature control instrument with a fixed value adjustment and a program adjustment.
There are 4 settings, the program has four curves, and each curve has 8 steps which can be programmed.
Two alarms, free switching between automatic and manual, output limiting, powerful, but low-cost.
- Multi-input and multi-range performance
- Small instrument depths (62mm -65mm) save space, thus securing a larger installation area.
- SV setting: 3 points
- PID Value: 3 types
- 2-output heating and cooling control available (optional)
- Total 32 steps Program available (optional); (1-4 pattern, 32-8 step)
- RS-485 Interface available (optional); (Master/slave function, Modbus/Shimaden Protocol)
- Heater break/heater loop alarm (optional)
- A wide selection of additional functions (optional) is available to suit various needs.
- Possible to switch off SV/PV value by key operation
- Parameter mask (non-display) /lock (key lock) function
Code Selection Table: