STL-C Series Load Cell
Load cells are used for concrete raw materials weighing, installed on the weighing hopper. The mixing station is usually distinguished from the installation method for two kinds: S-load cell and cantilever beam sensor. S-load cell is often used for weighing of stone, sand, admixtures and water. While shear beam sensor is commonly used for the weighing of cement and powder external additives.
- Use high-quality sensors for high weighing accuracy;
- Unique structure, easy to install on various silos;
- Three types of top plate structure(fixed, semi-floating, full-floating) can eliminate the weighing error caused by tank expansion due to thermal expansion and contraction;
- Support bolts to prevent equipment from tipping;
- Material: Stainless steel
- Simple and quick installation;
- Easy to maintain, saving downtime and maintenance time;
- Adaptable to harsh environments.
Rated Load:0.05,0.1,0.2,0.3,0.5 ,1, 2,3,5t
Total Error: ±0.02%F.S.
Operating Temp. Range: -30-+70℃
Material: Stainless steel
Application: Proportional scale, Hopper weigher, Packing scale
- Equipped with safety protection device.
- Mounting surface height difference of the load cells in one balance should be not exceeding 10mm.
- The threads of load cell fittings should be covered by lubricant for post-maintenance.
- Fitting screw screwing in the load cell at least 6 screw threads(Ensure 2-3 mm fitting screw shown after screwing into load cell).
- Load cell and the fitting should be vertically stressed.
- Joint bearing and fittings must be vertical to each other(please refer to the enclosed drawing).
- Tighten the lock nuts after installing the load cell.
Warning:Safety protection device must be equipped;Vertical Mounting surfaces height difference should not be exceeding 10 mm.