SYJ-50 Quick Acting Oil Pressure Relay
SYJ-50 type quick acting oil pressure relay is a new type of transformer relay protection device. It operates based on the dynamic pressure increase caused by accidents in the fuel tank, and the higher the oil pressure increase rate, the faster the action. As the oil pressure wave propagates rapidly in transformer oil, SYJ-50 quick acting oil pressure relay is sensitive and precise, and can quickly send signals and cut off power supply. If a quick acting oil pressure relay is installed on the transformer, once a short circuit fault occurs inside the transformer oil tank, serious accidents such as oil tank deformation and explosion can be prevented.
- Ordering Code
- Technical requirements
- Suitable for oil immersed transformers or oil immersed reactors
- Environmental temperature: -45 ℃~50 ℃
- Relative humidity: not more than 95% when at+20 ℃
- Contact capacity of microswitch: DC 220V, 0.3A, time constant t ≤ 5×10-3S
- AC 220V, 3A, power factor cos Փ≤ zero point six
- When the vibration frequency is 4-20Hz (sine wave) and the acceleration is 2-4g, the relay contact does not act.