WK-2 CN0504 QXBH Phase Loss Protection Module
- Dynamic phase loss, static phase loss protection: refers to the failure of any phase when the protected equipment is in the operating state or non-operating state. The red light on, and priority.
- Wrong phase protection: a protection measure to prevent the wrong phase sequence of L1, L2, L3 three-phase AC power supply. Instant action. The yellow light on;
- Voltage unbalance protection: It refers to the protection of voltage unbalance rate that the unbalanced three-phase voltage will affect the safe operation of the equipment. When the voltage unbalance rate is higher than 8%. The red light is on when the phase is missing, and priority.
- Delay protection: when a fault occurs, the monitor will act after a delay of 1~2 seconds, and the relay will be released
- Anti-lightning and anti-surge function: Built-in anti-lightning and anti-surge protection circuit to maximize the protection of your electrical equipment.
- The three-phase connection of L1, L2 and L3 is correct, the green light is on, and the relay is pull-in; if the phase sequence is wrongly connected, the yellow light is on, as long as any two of the three phases of L1, L2 and L3 are exchanged, the monitor will turn on. It can recognize the phase sequence and work normally. When the protected equipment is working normally and the yellow light is on, and the relay does not pull-in, it should be regarded as the phase sequence of the external circuit is misconnected, and the monitor has the function of preventing misconnection;
- When the three phases of L1, L2, and L3 is phase losing, the red light is on, the green light is off, and the relay is released; when the voltage is normal, the green light is on, and the relay is pull-in;
- L1, L2, L3 are connected to three-phase AC voltage, NO, COM are normally open contacts; NC, COM are normally closed contacts. Direct use of wire connections;
- When the three-phase voltage unbalance of L1, L2 and L3 is >8%, the red light will be on and the relay will be released; the voltage will recover to <5%.