XK3160-P Weighing Indicator
The electronic weighing indicator is an intelligent instrument that is controlled by a single-chip microcomputer and integrates batching, weighing and control. Embedded design, simple operation and the unique anti-lightning measures enable the instrument to be used reliably in harsh environments.
- Power supply: AC220V±15%, 50Hz;
- Power consumption: 9W;
- Sensor excitation voltage: DC5V±5%, maximum load capacity: 150mA;
- Switch input mode: internal power supply, photoelectric isolation;
- Switch output mode: Relay output, which can directly drive the contactor without intermediate relay.
- Integrate weighing display and batching controller;
- Use software full digital adjustment function;
- RS232 printing interface, real-time printing of batching data (optional);
- Four or six (optional) types of feeding materials can be controlled at most;
- Provide two discharge control methods;
- Automatic calibration processing improves the measurement accuracy;
- 10 formulas can be preset;
- Unique anti-lightning measures;
- Keep working after power off, and continue production after power on (optional);
- Button tare, automatic tare function;
- With manual preset for the drop and automatic correction function.