ALS-200PA Limit Switch Box
ALS series limit switch boxes are a kind of field instrument for detecting valve status in automatic control system. It is used to output the open or closed position of the valve as a switch signal, and is received by the programmer or sampled by the computer. After confirming, the next step is executed. It is also used as an important valve interlock protection and remote alarm indication in the automatic control system.
- Compact and beautiful design, polyester powder coated aluminum die-casting housing and hard anodized body of solenoid valve.
- Higher level weather proof (IP67) and /or explosion proof (Exd IIBT6 or Exd IICT6) both for solenoid valve and limit switch box in same time.
- Dual cable entries, 2XG1/2 (Standard ) and M20X1.5, NPT 1/2 ( Optional)
- Multipoint terminal strip, standard 8 points and enough strips for connection ( 14 points for optional).
- Multiview visual position indicator, secure waterproof, multi-angles visual valve positions involving top and side view.
- “ Quick-set” Cam, spring loaded splined cam. No need to adjust again after initial setting and easy setting without tool.
- Captive cover bolts, no worry to loose bolts while cover opens.
- Easy mounting, NAMUR and ISO5211 adjustable bracket same as for 30*80 H20-30. Standard is steel plate and stainless steel ( optional).
|Exclusion Proof||–||–||Exd II CT6||Exd II BT6|
|Cable Entry||2X1/2 G (BSPP), NPT, BSPT, M20*1.5||2X3/4 G (BSPP), NPT, BSPT|
|Position Indicator||0-90° Open – Yellow; Close – Red|
|Proximity Sensor||DC24V (10-30VDC), ≤150mA|
|Magnet Sensor||5-240VAC/ DC, ≤300mA|
|Position Transmitter||Feedback 4-20mA|