APL-910N Limit Switch Box
APL-910 Limit Switch Box , also can be called Valve Position Indicator or valve position monitor, is a kind of field instrument for detecting valve status in automatic control system.
- Housing, cover and brackets are all made of press-formed stainless steel to secure long life, superb corrosion resistance and durability.
- Economical price;
- Permanent laser marking on the nameplate;
- Weatherproof IP67; Option: watertight IP68 (2 m 72hr);
- Light weight and robust design;
- Visual position indicator with tight indicator window sealing;
- Spring loaded splined cam: easy setting without tools;
- Captive cover bolts: no need to worry about losing them when the cover is open;
- NAMUR standard stainless steel shaft and bracket.
|Enclosure||Weatherproof IP67-IEC 60529||Watertight IP68 (2 m 72hr)-IEC 60529|
|Material||304 stainless steel||316L stainless steel|
|Ambient Temperature||-20℃~ 80℃||-50℃~ 80℃(Low temp.)
-40℃~ 110℃(High temp.)
|Cable Entries||2x NPT1/2”||2x PF1/2”, 2x M20, 2x PG13.5|
|Position Indicator||close: red open: yellow||Three positions (T-port, L-port)|
|Terminal Block||8p (0.08-2.5mm2)||12p (0.08-2.5mm2)|
|Bracket||Type S: 80 x30 (H:20, 30)||Type O: 80 x30 (H:20, 30) & 130x 30 (H:30, 50)|
Installation requirements: The power must be turned off before opening the cover. After the product is installed, the technician needs to adjust it, let the valve go back and forth several times to determine that the limit switch signal is reliable.