CPA101-220 Motor Controller
- The actuator is designed with a servo system (no additional servo amplifier is required), and it only needs to connect to DC4~20mA (or DC1~5V) signal and AC220V single-phase power supply to work. Built-in boundary terminal, wiring is extremely simple and convenient.
- The key component of the actuator – the controller, adopts hybrid integrated circuit, is sealed and cast with resin, and is box-shaped, small in size and high in reliability.
- The feedback detection of the driving quantity adopts high-performance conductive plastic potentiometer, and the resolution is <0.4﹪
- With self-diagnosis function, when a fault occurs, the indicator light on the controller will immediately send out an indication signal.
- The valve core is fully open, fully closed or self-locking state when the on-off signal can be set by the state selector switch.
- Use the status selector switch to set forward and reverse actions.
- The input signal can be set as DC4～20mA or DC1～5V with the state selection switch.
- It is simple and easy to adjust the working zero point (start) and stroke full position (end point).
- When the power is suddenly cut off, it can ensure that the valve core is self-locking.
- Adopt gear transmission, high reliability.
- The intelligent limit is adopted, which is more stable and reliable than the limit switch.
- Time-delay protection function, state self-locking can be implemented at rated load, protection can be started when fault occurs, and time-delay protection can be canceled by reverse operation.
Main technical parameters
- Power: AC220V, 50HZ.
- Power consumption (at rated load)
Specification A-type actuator 50VA;
Specification B-type actuator 150VA;
Specifications C-type actuator 220VA;
- Input signal: DC4～20mA or DC1～5V
- Output signal: DC4～20mA
- Control accuracy: Basic error: 1﹪ Hysteresis≤1﹪ Dead zone≤1﹪