Ed,YTD, MYT2 Series Electro-hydraulic Thrusters
Electro-hydraulic thruster is a kind of drive control system, which is very compact in structure, and integrates electrical motor, centrifugal pump and oil cylinder. It is extensively used as drive mechanism of various drum and disc brakes, and as drive control of various industrial valves, penstock, directional pendulum and steering(<90°) mechanism and clamping devices.
ED series comply with DIN15430 standard, YTD series comply with JB/T10603-2006 standard, MYT2 series connection dimension comply with Q/ZB120,which can replace (M)YT1 series old products.
Main Design Features:
- The casing is made by casting aluminum alloy, light and good-look.
- Electrical motor is of non-under-oil structure, B grade or F grade insulation (according to customer’s requirements), durable and good heat resistance.
- Cover of junction box is tightly sealed. Cable stuffing box is adopted for inlet wire, which is firm and reliable. Electrical protection of casing reaches IP65
- The surface of motor axle and pusher is handled specially to make the sealing parts much more durable.
- Balancing air house is set at one side of oil cylinder casing, which can make the thruster to be installed at any direction within range of 0~180°and enlarge the using range.
- All sealing parts and bearing of Ed series are all world famous products. The sealing is reliable and durable.
- Fastening parts of Ed series are made of stainless steel, good-look and durable.
- Up limit switch, which can indicate whether brake is open, or whether the thruster is at the right position.
- Down limit switch, which can indicate whether the brake is properly close, whether the thruster return to right position. Up and down limit switches can be set together.
- Build-in spring or release spring (only for short stroke thruster). Spring force can be decided by customers, but within the force limit of built-in spring (refer to parameter tables).
- Heater: Customers can require heaters in the place where ambient temperature is heaters are attached.(refer to Tab.1).
- Ascending time-delay valve, descending time-delay valve or ascending/descending time-delay valve can steplessly prolong the rising and falling time, delay range is from 5s to 30s,specific delay time can be set as customers’ requirements.
Foundations can be installed by revolving 90°(please note it when customers ordered),head of push rod can be turned 360°freely, all thrusters can be vertically and (≥15°) obliquely or horizontally installed, the balancing air chamber is shown as right figure.
|Ed.YTD.MYT2 Series Electro-hydraulic Thruster|
|Power Supply||110/220V AC 50/60 Hz (Other power levels can be customized as needed)|
|Cable size||Cable entry||Limit switch||Hydraulic fluid|
|Main power supply||Heater||Main power supply||Heater||power supply||Cable size||Ambient temperature (℃)||Hydraulic fluid|
|-25~+50℃||HL10(DIN51524) C10(Shall tell us)|
|MYT2 Technical data|
|Thruster type||Lifting thrust (N)||Rated Stroke
|Exchangeable (equivalent) products|
|1) Build-in spring force equals the force the thruster applying to 1/3 of rated stroke. 2) When springs listed in above tables are equipped in thruster, output thrust is zero.
3) For current parameters under other voltage, please contact with our technicians.
- Ambient temperature:-25~+50℃
- Relative humidity:generally,≤90%;anti-corrosive thrusters should be selected for damp and hot areas or corrosive environment.
- Operating duty: in remittent(S3-60%) and continuous(S1)
Special requirements can be discussed in order.
Dimensions of MYT2 series thrusters
Note: 1) H=Lifting valve(Hoising delay)S=falling valve(Slowing delay)(not for MYT2-10/2.5,Ed220.YTD220).2) The thruster head can be revolved freely in 360°