SSB-Ⅲ Series Shear Beam Load Cell
Load cells are used for concrete raw materials weighing, installed on the weighing hopper. The mixing station is usually distinguished from the installation method for two kinds: S-load cell and shear beam load cell. S-load cell is often used for weighing of stone, sand, admixtures and water. While shear beam load cell is commonly used for the weighing of cement and powder external additives.
- Use high-quality sensors for high weighing accuracy;
- Unique structure, easy to install on various silos;
- Three types of top plate structure(fixed, semi-floating, full-floating) can eliminate the weighing error caused by tank expansion due to thermal expansion and contraction;
- Support bolts to prevent equipment from tipping;
- Simple and quick installation;
- Easy to maintain, saving downtime and maintenance time;
- Adaptable to harsh environments.
Total Error: ±0.02%F.S.
Operating Temp. Range: -30-+70℃
Material: Stainless steel
Application: Proportional scale, Hopper weigher, Packing scale